CLIMIT-Demo can fund a share of the costs of the projects that are granted funding. Experts will participate in the designated Work Groups representing the Norwegian Mirror Committee for SN/K-544. The work involves production of documents and participation in meetings world wide. Tasks in the Work Groups typically take two to three years to complete.
This call is open for expert participation within the following TC265 areas:
- Development of a technical report in support of the standards for storage of CO2, including operations, decommissioning and risk quantification (WG 3 and 6)
- Participation of Norwegian experts in the development of standards/technical reports regarding quantification of CO2, Co2, stream composition, lifecycle risk management etc. (WG 4 and WG 5)
Conditions relating to this call
Applicants must be legal entities who carry out activities which contribute to the creation of wealth in Norway, in the of technology development or building competences within the remit of the CLIMIT program. This call is available in Norwegian and English. The Norwegian call text has legal superiority.
The active Norwegian participation in the international standardization work serves two purposes:
- Development of high quality standards relevant to industry
- Strengthening the position of Norwegian market players
It is important the standardization work generates value for industry and for the Norwegian full-scale CCS project. Applicants are recommended to include cooperation with relevant market players. This may take the form of direct financial support or participation in the project applied for.
Applications are required to provide a plan for communication of achieved results to relevant users, including authorities as well as the industrial participants within the Norwegian full-scale project.
- Applicants are required to use the CLIMIT-Demo application forms as described on CLIMIT's homepage.
- Attach project leader and key participants CVs to the application.
12 October 2018
These criteria will be applied:
- Experience with ISO work and/or high level professional competence which may contribute in the development of high grade international standards.
- Industrial experience which may contribute to the relevance to industry and strengthen market position of Norwegian players.
- Experience with the development of international standards and with international collaboration.
Successful applicants will be required to enter into a contract with Gassnova. The project leader must be an actively engaged expert in the standardization work in question. The project leader may not be substituted, nor may the ISO-work be delegated to other than those specified, unless approved by Gassnova.
Expected procedure and timeline
The CLIMIT Program Board will have final say on approval of applications.
Applicants will be notified by late December 2018.
For questions and further information, please contact:
Tore Hatlen at Gassnova regarding CLIMIT-Demo: email@example.com
Javad Sunde at Standard Norway regarding TC265: firstname.lastname@example.org