The CLIMIT programme board is appointed by the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, and its main task involves comprehensive responsibility for the programme's initiatives within the areas covered.
The programme board convenes five times per year, three spring meetings and two autumn meetings.
- Hans-Roar Sørheim - Chair
- Per Reidar Ørke (PROfolio)
- Anita Utseth (Det norske oljeselskap)
- Eva Halland (Norwegian Petroleum Directorate)
- Per Aagaard (UiO)
- Mette Vågnes Eriksen (DNV GL)
- Cato Christiansen (Shell Technology Norway)
- Karen Lyng Anthonsen (GEUS)
- Marie Bysveen (SINTEF Energy)
- Sveinung Hagen (Statoil)
The Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, represented by Ingar Steinsvik, is an observer on the programme board.