The SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award is given to individuals for outstanding achievements within the field of carbon capture, transport and storage (CCS).
The achievements can be within the following areas:
- Scientific contributions and breakthroughs
- Novel schemes for CCS
- Increased knowledge and dissemination of CCS
- Promoting and initiating CCS for pilot, demo and full scale
The award is given every second year in connection with The Trondheim Conference series on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage (TCCS).
Please note that this is not an award for the best conference paper - but an award for outstanding achievements in CCS in general, independent of the presentations made at TCCS-6.
Criteria for the award:
- The award is given to an individual
- The contribution of the candidate shall be of outstanding excellence and international acknowledgement according to the above designated areas
- The candidate shall have played a key role in the contribution or achievement
Both Norwegian and international candidates are eligible for nomination.
Nominations should be sent to Astrid Lilliestråle
Nomination deadline: Friday May 20, 2011